choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Sunday, September 18, 2011It's been ages since I updated this page. Just thought I should pen something before my memory fails me. January 陈爸爸 suffered a stroke sometime in the first week of January. Totally scared the shit out of the whole family. It was a nerve-wrecking week for us.And thankfully, he's okay now. He's back to his old self, irritating everyone at home. Thank god. February It's our second Valentines' together. And the boyfriend who does not believe in flowers during this commercialised day, got me a rose. I guess that's an improvement.March It's a month of birthday cakes.(in chronological order) 陈妈妈's. Boyfriend's. Mine. April I guess I finally thought that I had enough. And I tendered my resignation, right before my manager went for her maternity leave. She tore my first resignation letter on the spot, and returned me my second letter. In the end, I relented and promised that I will stay till she's back before I decide further.Oh, and yes, I chopped my hair too. May Joined the company retreat to Shanghai, China. It dawned to me that the right company is indeed very important. The trip was such a bore, and agonising at the same time.This photo was taken at the top of Oriental Pearl Tower, by the way. It even had an observation tower where one can have a bird eye's view of the cityscape. Spectacular. And we watched The Lion King! June 陈弟弟 got enlisted! He finally embarked on the journey to become a MAN.And yes, I know this is a horrible picture and he looks just like a 小和尚. Ha! But he's lost so much weight now, and has gotten a tan. Fit liao, please. July Tioman with Sam and Jie! Our little getaway. :)It had been two years since our first trip there. The place had gotten more commercialised, and somehow, it has lost the draw that made us fall in love with the place initially. And worse of all, they do not serve grilled chicken wings anymore. :( Nonetheless, it was a good trip with cheap beer and I came home with a horrible sunburn. We celebrated 陈爸爸's and 陈弟弟's birthdays too! August We turned two! We had our fair share of laughter and tears all this time, and I'm glad we are still holding on to each other, Mr Smelly. More years to come!And I won tickets to the National Day Parade 2011! The musical was good and tear-jerking. 46 years of independence and success. Well done, Singapore! Accompanied boyfriend back to KL because he had to give a talk in his Alma mater. I would give him 6.5/10 for his first attempt, though he was a little too repetitive and was getting a little boring towards the end (HA!). There was also a Meet-The-Parents-And-Friends-Session. Awkward. We had loads of yummy food too! September It was 陈 Honey's birthday!Attended the D&D for the first time too. It was a night full of cowboys, cowgirls and Red Indians - the theme was Wild Wild West. The programme was a tad disappointing in my opinion. Oh wells. And yes, that's a chicken head on my plate. :( ------ And that practically sums up what happened in my life over the past months. More updates soon, I hope. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |